The holder of the Master is a professional in management and tourism, multicompetent, who can intervene in the animation of territories, the setting up of tourism projects, the management of a sales project or the creation and / or marketing of touristic products.
This program will provide you with an understanding of the origins and development of the tourism and hospitality industries, and the opportunities and challenges facing organisations operating in and across the various allied sectors.
Delivery : Full time Language of Instruction: English
Campus: Lyon , France
Duration: 2 Years
Tuition Fee: €6990 Per annum
Intake : August, Jan and May
- General Culture of Tourist Enterprises
- Accounting and financial management
- Reminders in Business Law and Taxation – Tourism Law
- Marketing research
- Strategic Marketing
- Communication, distribution and tourism negotiation
- Operational Tourism Strategy
- Human Resources and Organizations Management
- Behavioural dynamics and the mobilization of people
- Interpersonal communication, the dynamics of groups and conflict negotiation
- Structure, culture and organizational changes
- Management of tourism and hotel organizations
- Concept of organization and its components
- Role of the staff in the tourism organization
- Human relations (Maslow theory)
- Power structure and management style
- The characteristics of the tourist structure
- The tourist organization of information
- Notion of strategic watch and economic intelligence
- The strategic choices of a company
- Operational choices in the field of human resources, production, marketing and financial
- Hotel park and peripheral actors of tourism
- Environment and tourism development
- Professional thesis
- Companies, competition and Europe
- Modern European languages (LV1 + LV2)
- The internship or the tutored project
If English is not your first language, you will need to provide evidence that you can understand English to a satisfactory level. English language requirements for this course are normally:
IELTS (Academic) 6.0 with minimum 5.0 in each component of writing, speaking, listening and reading
If you do not meet the English language requirement for your degree then why not join our pre master Program. Successful completion of our pre master program will meet English language requirement and academic requirement, without the need to re-take IELTS.
We accept a wide range of qualifications for study on our undergraduate courses.
Bachelor Degree in relevant field : pass with minimum 50% .
If you hold any other qualification then please contact our admission department .
Selection Process :
Offers are normally made in terms of grades. Suitable candidates will be invited for interview to know study purpose , demonstrate academic performance in your schooling to date, language proficiency . Upon satisfactory interview you could be awarded an unconditional offer as part of the college ‘s admission process .
An ideal candidate should posses quality like ability to work in a team , Willingness to undertake responsibilities , good logic , analysis capacity and rigor .
Careers and graduate prospects
This master program will prepares students for the functions of following field :
– Tour operator
– Tour operator
– Transport companies
– Business trays
– Territorial communities
– Organisation management companies for exhibition, congresses, professional events and shows