The objective of the strategic context analysis is to understand the evolution of changes in the business environment with a view to developing a strategy for contemporary challenges related to the globalization of economies.
This European Mastère allows students to obtain the necessary knowledge and know-how allowing them to compare the proposed strategy with the priorities of the company in order to fill any gaps between the current situation and the desired situation.
Delivery : Full time
Language of Instruction: English
Campus: Lyon , France
Duration: 2 Years
Tuition Fee: €6990 Per annum
Intake : August, Jan and May
Course Module :
Course Module :
- Culture and Business Management
- Intercultural management
- Culture and management style
- Entrepreneurial culture, innovation and legal status
- The different functions of the organization
- Initiation to particular situations of the life of the company
- Business and commercial communication
- General culture of the digital sector and e-management
- Human Resources Management and Organizations Management
- Human Resources and Organizations
- Resources Management
- Socio-economic management of Human Resources
- Interpersonal communication and conflict management
- Management, organization and psychosocial risks
- Strategies and geopolitical, economic and legal environments
- Geopolitical environment and business strategies
- Knowledge of European markets: strategic watch and Economic intelligence
- Strategic management of organizations
- The concept of strategy
- Strategic models and corporate general policy
- Business Strategy and Organizational Structure
- The strategic decision
- Strategic management, steering means and performance of the organization
- Professional thesis
- Companies, competition and Europe
- Modern European languages (LV1 + LV2)
- The internship or the tutored project
If English is not your first language, you will need to provide evidence that you can understand English to a satisfactory level. English language requirements for this course are normally:
IELTS (Academic) 6.0 with minimum 5.0 in each component of writing, speaking, listening and reading
If you do not meet the English language requirement for your degree then why not join our pre master Program. Successful completion of our pre master program will meet English language requirement and academic requirement, without the need to re-take IELTS.
We accept a wide range of qualifications for study on our undergraduate courses.
Bachelor Degree in relevant field : pass with minimum 50% .
If you hold any other qualification then please contact our admission department .
Selection Process :
Offers are normally made in terms of grades. Suitable candidates will be invited for interview to know study purpose , demonstrate academic performance in your schooling to date, language proficiency . Upon satisfactory interview you could be awarded an unconditional offer as part of the college ‘s admission process .
An ideal candidate should posses quality like ability to work in a team , Willingness to undertake responsibilities , good logic , analysis capacity and rigor .
Careers and graduate prospects
This European Mastère prepares students for the functions of Management and Strategy in the fields:
- Human resources
- Business Management
- Operational Management
- “Business to Business”
- International Environment,
in various sectors within medium or large organizations.