When to apply
All Programs in English has 3 intakes
and applicant can applications runs until course start dates.
If you are applying from overseas, the latest we can process your application is 4 weeks before the course start date.
How to apply
make application either online (link) or by downloading paper application form
(link) and send it to email@example.com .
Please use following steps for a smooth application process :-
- Choose a program
- Choose an intake
- Check entry requirements
- Send or fill online application and submit with following documents
- Qualification certificates/transcripts in English / French
- English language proficiency test certificates or Medium of instruction letter
- Motivation letter
- CV in English
- Proof of funding (if required)
- Scholarship : Wes-sup offer Partial Scholarship based on academic documents and acceptance date .
- Application Processing :-If your file is accepted then a Conditional Offer Letter (COL) will be issued to you . At this stage you need to pay €50 application fee for further processing. Once application fee is received you will be invited for the interview and upon passing the interview you will be issued an unconditional offer letter with a scholarship ( if applicable) . Once you have accepted your unconditional offer, you will be asked to pay tuition fee and registration fee* of €150 to issue Visa letter. *Registration fee is non refundable .
- Application for visa :- Please see dedicated visa ( link) section .
- Enrolment: – You must be enrolling in college before the last date of enrolment or you will be deferred for the next intake .